30 January 2013

20 random facts about me


I have seen so many of my fave bloggers doing this tag and I love reading them because I'm such a nosey person! So I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. I can't think of 50 things about myself because I'm no where near that interesting, so I'll stick to 20!

  1. My full name is Hannah Jayne Sinclair. I really don't like my name. I have the most common and boring first and middle names ever. I've had two best friends with the same name... that shows how common it is. 
  2. I have just turned seventeen, horray for me. 
  3. I have six cats and two dogs; I really am more a cat person though. I will probably be the old woman with hundreds of little kitties everywhere.
  4. I'm full of useless movie trivia.
  5. I love anything to do with the sea: sharks, mermaids, whales, anything. I think I should have been born a mermaid, because I'm a total waterbaby.
  6. I make lists for everything because I love being organised.
  7. I'm really tiny, not even five foot and have size 3 feet. 
  8. I'm doing a-levels in English literature, history and sociology. 
  9. I suffer from severe anxiety and panic attacks, and didn't go to school for 3 years, because it got so bad. It really annoys me how people don't realise how much it can affect someone's life.
  10. I've never ever broken a bone (touch wood).
  11. I shaved the side of my hair twice, I don't regret it but growing it out isn't fun. 
  12. I saw Noel Fielding in Camden market, biggest cliché ever but still greatest thing.
  13. I used to have nine piercings, I still have seven of them
  14. I love everything about the 1940s and 1950s
  15. I have really varied music taste, but I have a huge love for acoustic music
  16. I absolutely love buying stationary, I'm obsessed and people tell me off for buying it, especially when I don't need it! 
  17. I'm the most organised person and the biggest neat freak ever
  18. I'm petrified of snakes, I can't even see them on TV or pictures, they make me feel so scared I cry.
  19. I want to be a teacher, or work for a museum (preferably the V&A or the Imperial War)
  20. I constantly want to change my room, it's never quite how I want it to look
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. Wow six cats and two dogs, that's a lot! V&A would be great to work for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the crazy cat lady haha! I would love to work for them so much

      xx

      Delete
  2. Ah we are so much alike!

    1. I love the name Hannah, I want to call my daughter Hannah either as a first name or as a middle name.

    6. I make lists for everything too. Even lists of lists I need to make :s

    14. I'm in love with the 40's & 50's and sometimes think I was born in the wrong era!

    16. You cannot stop me from buying things I don't need in Staples, it's impossible!

    18. Me too. My phobia is almost out of control. I won't touch or go near printed clothes or shoes in shops either.

    20. I'm in the process of doing this. Again.

    Love finding stuff out about people!

    Sophs x

    LaVieSophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, you like the name Hannah?! Woah we are really alike! I hope your room turns out nice :) Same these nosey/personal posts are my favourite type.

      xo

      Delete